Terms and Conditions
We believe you will find our website very easy to use.
However, we must set forth our terms and conditions.
These are necessary to ensure your online shopping experience is easy and as secure as possible.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.eat-art.org
- The term Eat Art ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The term ‘you’ or ‘buyer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- ‘Contract’ means any contract for the sale of goods between us and you incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Goods’ means the goods which the buyer agreed to purchase from us under an order which is accepted.
Basis of Sale
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect you the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall set out the entire contract for the sale of Goods between us and the buyer and shall prevail over any other correspondence or communication from the buyer.
- The Images may not be a true representation of the goods, colors may vary in some instances.
- All orders represent an offer by the Buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us. We do reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason.
- If Goods ordered by the buyer are out of stock we will notify the buyer who will be given the option to cancel the order, wait for the order or accept a full refund.
- You are responsible for supplying the correct information and accurate information at the time of ordering to enable us to perform the Contract.
- To make an order follow the online steps by adding each product to your cart, once you have completed your order follow the check out steps.
Price and Payment of Goods
- The Price of the Goods shall be stipulated by us on the website next to each product image/description
- The Price is inclusive of any applicable VAT (value added tax)
- The Price excludes any postage and packaging charges.
Rights of the Seller
- We reserve the right to amend the price and details of any item on the Website at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to remove any goods from the website at any time.
- The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller.
- Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by the agreement.
- Goods ordered within the United States will normally be delivered within 3- 7 working days of acceptance of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where the delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be contacted and given the opportunity to agree to a new delivery date or receive a full refund
- Eat Art shall use its reasonable means to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and we will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address supplied on the order and the Buyer.
- Title and risk of Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods
Cancellation and Return
- The buyer should check the Goods on receipt of delivery and notify us within 7 days by e mail or telephone if the goods are damaged or they do not comply with the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do this the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- The Buyer can return the goods within 14 days of receipt, the Buyer must contact us by e mail or phone to advise us of the return. The Goods must be returned at the Buyers expense and the Goods must be received in the original packaging and their original state.
- Goods must be returned clearly stating the Buyers name and order details
- The Buyer will receive a refund (excluding the original delivery charge) within 14 days of receipt of the return.
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
- Act of God explosion, flood, fire or accident.
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition.
- Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority.
- Import or export regulations or embargoes.
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Although we are sure you will be delighted with your purchase, we will accept returns within fourteen days of receipt. Please contact us by e mail or telephone to confirm your wish to return.
All returns will exclude the original shipping costs and the buyer will be required to pay the costs to return the product, unless it is faulty.
All goods must be returned unopened in the original packaging in a re-saleable condition. Please enclose the buyers full name and address with the return (s).
Eat Art Statement of Privacy
Eat Art is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Eat Art Web site and governs data collection and usage at all Eat Art sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the Eat Art Statement of Privacy. Eat Art is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, Eat Art collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Eat Art is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. Eat Art does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Eat Art encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Eat Art so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Eat Art Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
Eat Art and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that Eat Art may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Eat Art and its affiliates. Eat Art may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Eat Art does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Eat Art may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Eat Art does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Eat Art may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Eat Art or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Eat Art, including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Eat Art or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Eat Art or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Eat Art abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control your Personal Information
Eat Art offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing email@example.com Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Eat Art by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Security of your Personal Information
Eat Art is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
Changes to this Statement
Eat Art will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Eat Art will use your personal information, Eat Art will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Eat Art encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Eat Art is protecting your information.